•Arizona Estate & Trust Law, Plc
Estate Planning / Estate Administration / Trust Administration
Arizona Estate & Trust Law, Plc is committed to providing its clients with the highest quality legal services in an efficient, courteous, and dignified manner. Every estate plan is tailored to the individual client.
• Doctor of Laws from Ohio State University
• Memberships in the State Bar of Arizona and its Probate & Trust Section
• Past Chairman of the Probate & Trust Section of the State Bar of Arizona
• Founding Editor of the Probate & Trust Newsletter for the State Bar of Arizona
• Author of nationally published articles on estate planning and tax topics
• Featured in A Cup of Coffee With 10 Leading Attorneys In The United States
• Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation – a global honorary society of attorneys, judges, law faculty, and legal scholars considered to be in the top 1% of the legal profession and who have demonstrated outstanding achievement and professional distinction in the legal profession.
Typical estate planning matters include:
• Preparing revocable living trusts, durable powers of attorney, living wills, health care powers of attorney, and charitable trusts.
• Advising and assisting clients with tax and transfer consequences of various types of property ownership.
• Advising and assisting clients with beneficiary designations and post-death distributions for life insurance, IRAs, and qualified retirement plans.
Typical estate and trust administration matters include:
• Helping fiduciaries collect and value assets for tax reporting and distribution purposes.
• Helping fiduciaries with post-death asset distributions, legal, and accounting matters.
• Preparing estate and income tax returns for estates and trusts.