Arizona Estate & Trust Law
Estate Planning / Estate Administration / Trust Administration
Exceeded our expectations (posted by Lee)
After rejecting unacceptable draft documents from another attorney, we retained Paul Dunn to revise and amend our Revocable Living Trust and other estate planning documents that were prepared years ago in another state. We wanted our updated documents to reflect our current wishes and also comply with Arizona laws and recent federal tax law changes. At the conclusion of our initial conference, Paul made his recommendations. His recommendations satisfied all of our concerns, and he quoted us a very reasonable fixed fee. My wife and I are now confident that the future administration of our estates will now be as simple as possible while minimizing tax consequences. Working with Paul was a real pleasure. He exceeded our expectations, and we highly recommend him to anyone needing estate planning expertise.
Resumé of Attorney Paul Dunn:
• Doctor of Laws from Ohio State University
• Memberships in the State Bar of Arizona and its Probate & Trust Section
• Fellow of the Arizona Bar Foundation
• Past Chairman of the Probate & Trust Section of the State Bar of Arizona
• Founding Editor of the Probate & Trust Newsletter for the State Bar of Arizona
• Author of nationally published articles on estate planning and tax topics
• Featured in A Cup of Coffee With 10 Leading Attorneys In The United States
• Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation – a global honorary society of attorneys, judges, law faculty, and legal scholars considered to be in the top 1% of the legal profession and who have demonstrated outstanding achievement and professional distinction in the legal profession.