Estate Planning / Estate Administration / Trust Administration
Arizona Estate & Trust Law, Plc is a law firm established by Prescott, Arizona Attorney Paul J. Dunn to provide individualized legal services to Arizona residents with assets of one million dollars and upwards in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, and taxation. Arizona Estate & Trust Law, Plc is committed to providing its clients with the highest quality legal services in an efficient, courteous, and dignified manner. Mr. Dunn was awarded his Doctorate in Law from the Ohio State University College of Law in 1964. He holds memberships in the State Bar of Arizona and its Probate & Trust Section. He served as chairman of the Probate & Trust Section of the State Bar of Arizona and was the founding editor of its Probate & Trust Newsletter. Mr. Dunn has also authored nationally published articles on estate planning and tax topics. Arizona Estate & Trust Law, Plc has offices in Prescott and in Phoenix.Mr. Dunn is one of the attorneys featured in A Cup of Coffee With 10 Leading Attorneys In The United States. The book was awarded Amazon’s coveted Best Seller Status, and sales of the book have provided more than 30,000 meals to feed hungry children in America.
Typical estate planning matters include:
- Preparing revocable living trusts, testamentary Wills, durable powers of attorney, living wills and health care powers of attorney, life insurance trusts, and charitable trusts.
- Advising and assisting clients with tax and transfer consequences relating to various types of property ownership.
- Advising and assisting clients with beneficiary designations and distributions for life insurance, IRAs, and qualified retirement plans.
Typical estate and trust administration matters include:
- Helping personal representatives and trustees collect and value assets for tax reporting and beneficiary distribution purposes.
- Assisting personal representatives and trustees with the legal and accounting matters associated with the post-death administration of decedent assets.
- Preparing estate and income tax returns for estates and trusts.