•Arizona Estate & Trust Law, Plc
Estate Planning / Estate Administration / Trust Administration
• Doctor of Laws from Ohio State University
• Memberships in the State Bar of Arizona and its Probate & Trust Section
• Past Chairman of the Probate & Trust Section of the State Bar of Arizona
• Founding Editor of the Probate & Trust Newsletter for the State Bar of Arizona
• Author of nationally published articles on estate planning and tax topics
• Featured in A Cup of Coffee With 10 Leading Attorneys In The United States
• Fellow of the American Bar Foundation – a global honorary society of attorneys, judges, law faculty, and legal scholars who have demonstrated outstanding achievement and professional distinction in the legal profession.
Typical estate planning matters include:
• Preparing revocable living trusts, durable powers of attorney, living wills, health care powers of attorney, and charitable trusts.
• Advising and assisting clients with tax and transfer consequences of various types of property ownership.
• Advising and assisting clients with beneficiary designations and post-death distributions for life insurance, IRAs, and qualified retirement plans.
Typical estate and trust administration matters include:
• Helping fiduciaries collect and value assets for tax reporting and distribution purposes.
• Helping fiduciaries with post-death asset distributions, legal, and accounting matters.
• Preparing estate and income tax returns for estates and trusts.